Return, Exchange, Repairs & Replacements
If you have any problem with your order, please call (704) 307-3426 or email us. Please include or have your invoice number handy, so we can help you faster.
- We will gladly refund, credit or exchange your new or unused items within 30 days.
- We will repair or replace any product or part which proves to be defective in workmanship or material.
- Custom/personalized items cannot be returned.
- In order to return apparel, tags and labels must still be attached to the garment. Apparel without tags and labels is not returnable.
- Hazardous materials products (including but not limited to pepper spray, safety flares, and marking paint) cannot be returned.
- A 20% restocking charge will be applied to cover cost associated with restocking.
- Shipping costs will not be paid by Planet Safety. The return shipping costs will be paid by the customer.
- It can take up to 4-6 weeks to issue a credit to your account or refund payments made via check and credit card.
Get Your Return Authorization
- To initiate a return, please email us or call Customer Service at (704) 307-3426 for a return authorization number.
- Please have your invoice number ready when you call.
- Your authorization number needs to be clearly visible on the outside of the return package.
- Your authorization number, once issued, is valid for 30 days and cannot be re-issued.
- All returned products require a Return Authorization number. Returns received without this number will not be credited.
A Note For Returns
Securely pack the item, ship your merchandise (postage pre-paid) via a trackable delivery method with a note explaining the problem, a copy of the packing slip or invoice and return authorization number to. Upon recieving the Return Authorization Number, you will also recieve the return shipping address.